Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Thursday, March 23, 2017

ABS March Challenge

This is the Inspiration Photo for Art Bead Scene March Challenge

I realized I had purchased new beads in the theme And color of the inspiration photo from Summer Wind Art on Etsy.    So I chose his bead
Summer winds bead is wood burned and hand painted. It is advertised as a bracelet bead but I wanted a long whimsical Necklace and created this layered piece.

Gorgeous Artbead I immediately loved the soft spring colors when shown in a FB group


Birds and flowers go together so well


The Blue gemstones capture the Blue skies















This is my Tassel so to speak. I added a beaded chain and made a layering Necklace which is attached so I would have one piece to grab and here I am sporting the goods.
The little flower is constantly turning and that is why I put a pretty piece of brass on it.  It is pretty which ever way it lays

Thank you for spending this time with me and my newest Piece. Hop over to the Art Bead Scene and catch all the going on.







1 comment:

  1. You wear that Bird Necklace well!😍 That pretty yellow contrast well with your blue outfit! That necklace gives such a great Vintage Boho Vibe.

    ReplyDelete